The Samsung Galaxy Tab E is a simple tablet complemented with a great battery, a Kids Mode and a Smart Tutor.
Consideration for style and ergonomics is evident in the design of the Samsung Galaxy E2. The tablet is slim at 8.5mm and weighs 495g. The rear casing is made in non-slip fabric style to ensure a firm and comfortable grip.
The hallmark of tablets is their ample size, so length and breadth of the Samsung Galaxy Tab E2 peak at 241.9 x 149.5 mm.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E is available in the colours of metallic black and pearl white.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab E display comprises of a large TFT LCD capacitive 9.6-inch multitouch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels (WXGA) resolution and 16 M colours.
In addition to its aptness for movies, the ample size of the Samsung Galaxy Tab E screen is put to gainful use with a multi-window feature that enables users to work on two apps at a time.
Display size and vibrancy combine to make it possible to truly employ the Samsung Galaxy Tab E for tablet functions.
OS, Processor and Memory
The Operating System for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E is Android version 4.4.1 (KitKat). The tab’s processor is quad core Spreadtrum SC7730 with a speed of 1.3 GHz and is backed by a RAM of 1.5 GB. The Graphics Processing Unit is Mali-400 MP2.
Generous provision for storage of data, videos, music, pictures and other files is available in MicroSD of up to 128 GB supporting an internal storage space of 8 GB.
Cameras for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E are 5 MP with 1280 x 720 pixels (720p HD) resolution at the rear and 2 MP in the front, both with video recording capabilities. Camera features for the tab include Face detection, Digital zoom, Autofocus, Touch to focus, Geo tagging but no Flash.
An impressive 5000 mAh Li-Ion non removable battery supplies power for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E. The battery provides up to 26 hours talk time, 7 hours video playback time, 95 hours audio playback time and 7 hours internet usage time.
Specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Display: 9.6-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1280 x 800 pixels (WXGA), 16 Million Colours
- OS: Android 4.4.1 (KitKat)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC7730, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Network: No 2G, No 3G, No 4G, No GSM
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, 128 GB MicroSD
- Camera: Rear – 5 MP 1280×720 (720p HD), Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Autofocus, Touch to Focus, Geo Tagging, No Flash, 2 MP Front
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v 4.0 with ADP, Infra Red, Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Voice, Intelligent Digital Assistant
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-Ion, Non Removable
The Samsung Galaxy Tab E sells for N58,000 at the Parktel Online Store.